Acupuncture and electroacupuncture are used to reduce pain and recover the functioning of your joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons and fascia. This is usually caused by contractures, inflammation, postural factors (in front of the computer, standing, ironing, etc.), physical or psychic stress and post-traumatic sequelae (traffic accidents, labor). It has very wide applications, both of the locomotive apparatus and of the nervous system.
¿How it works?
Acupuncture is a form of treatment that involves inserting very fine needles through the skin of a person at specific points in the body.
Electroacupuncture is very similar to traditional acupuncture. Needles are inserted into specific points in the body, connected to a device that generates continuous electrical pulses. We adjust the frequency and intensity of the impulse in relation to the pathology to be treated.
Some of the benefits of acupuncture and electroacupuncture are:
- Elimination or reduction of pain
- Improvement or recovery of mobility
- Decreased stress
- Improvement or recovery of joint and neuromuscular functioning
- Improvement in the functioning of the immune system
- Increase in energy
- Modification of the nervous system, both in the peripheral nerve and in the spinal cord, leading to changes in the cerebral cortex.
¡And it has many other benefits to recover your health and your well-being!
IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR WELFARE
Tell us what you want and we will respond in less than 72 hours