Joint mobilization techniques focus on getting you to move your joints painlessly and freely.
They consist of sustained or repeated tractions, with movements of sliding of the joint surfaces in a passive or active way with the aim of gaining or maintaining the arc of joint motion.
Some of the benefits of joint mobilizations:
- Elimination or reduction of pain
- Improvement of joint mobility
- Greater elasticity in tissues
- Extension of movements
- Optimization of the structure of the organism
- Promotion of muscle development
IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR WELFARE
Tell us what you want and we will respond in less than 72 hours